We’d like to give a big Huzzah! to everyone who came to the Princesses’ first anniversary party! GG and I had a fantastic time, and we hope you did, too! For those of you who couldn’t show…
- The Butterfly Bar was a perfect location with indoor and outdoor seating and marvelous sangria. Thanks to the owner, Emily, and her staff for the great service and gracious use of the venue!
- Children ran around the yard, a stuffed monkey enjoyed refreshments, we got to meet some of our awesome readers, and we enjoyed catching up with friends.
- Everyone wore tiaras provided by GG who has a most impressive collection.
- I brought powdered sugar and violet sprinkles, and a few of the cool kiddos in attendance decorated our cake for us. It was sparkly wonderful!
- We introduced PixelPiper (also known around these parts as k!) and thanked her for her amazing site design and all her fabulous effort. We also raised a glass to Billy (who designed Bri, our spectacular mascot) and Julie of Fireflower Photos (who took our pictures for the site).