(Sorry about the delay in posting; holiday madness interfered with timing!)
This year I am thankful for (in no particular order)…
- How much my husband enjoys his job working for a solar company, helping develop new technology to slow our dependence on fossil fuels.
- My fabulous writing friends in Austin RWA
- All the fabulous people who follow The Pagan Princesses’ blog and Twitter feeds!
- Our soldiers – warriors who risk everything in the service of our country.
- Good food, good wine, and the stability to enjoy it (no, D, we don’t deserve it… but I’ll enjoy the bounty I am given, fair or not!)
- The USA, where, unlike some countries today, I am free to practice the religion that speaks to me. Keep the First Amendment sacred!
- Morgan LeFay (the most misnamed cat on Earth) and Seas… and cats in general! What would we be like without the soothing influence of our animal companions?
- Joss Whedon, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Kim Harrison, William Shakespeare, Kresley Cole, Jane Austen, Ted Elliot & Terry Rossio, Snorri Sturluson, Charles Dickens, Lucy Maud Montgomery, George Lucas (via Lawrence Kasdan) and all the thousands of other writers who have helped build and shape my dreams.
- Having the time to write (thanks to TheScott!!)
- My amazing friends and family who take care of me and make life a joyous thing.
What are you thankful for?