The princesses are giving thanks this holiday week. This year I, Jax, am thankful for (in no particular order)…
- My new family. Our two girls have blessed our lives in so many ways. We sure hope one day to call ourselves a forever family.
- My editor, Rhonda Helms, and all the wonderful people at Carina Press, and Austin RWA, and my friends and family who’ve helped me start on a career in publishing. How Beauty Met the Beast released this week, and I couldn’t be more excited!
- My family who’s been behind me the whole way–my parents and sister, grandparents, cousins and aunt and uncle. I can’t express how lucky I am to have grown up with such inspirational, supportive, loving people.
- My husband, TheScott, who sticks with me when I’m distracted by writing or harried from work or the girls. Who loves me no matter what. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you. I’m also thankful for his family, who are wonderful people.
- You, The Realm, who have stayed with The Pagan Princesses through a tumultuous year. Blessings on you and yours this Thanksgiving!
What are you thankful for in 2012, Realm?
+ Featured Image: Thanksgiving Day Greetings by Frances Bundage