The princesses are on vacation this week, but we wanted to give you something to nibble on.
Last year, Jax posted about the Christmas music. This got me thinking about the movies I like to watch every year for the holiday. Here are my top three:
- Christmas in Connecticut – Honky donkey!
- Meet me in St. Louis — “Have yourself a merry little Christmas” debuted in this film
- Miracle on 34th Street — I like all the versions of this film, but the original is my favorite
My sister, Jill, and niece, Samantha, are in town this week for Christmas. I asked Jill for her top three Christmas movies; here is her list:
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas — the Jim Carey movie (we can’t believe this is already 11 years old!)
- The Santa Claus — really, all of these movies
- Nativity! — a new find since we all just watched if for the first time on Christmas day
I asked Samantha, too…
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas — a holiday tradition for my sister’s family
- Movies on the Hallmark Channel — a la Annie Claus is Coming to Town, Snow and A Holiday in Handcuffs
- The Santa Claus — because it’s about believing
What are you readers? What is your favorite holiday film?